Friday, May 25, 2012

Beautiful Shoes for a Simple Outfit



The Coolest Shoes to Dress Up a Simple Outfit

Posted by nicolebalch on May 25th, 2012 at 11:51 pm 
 
GlitterLeatherFlats The Coolest Shoes to Dress Up a Simple Outfit
 
A little glitter goes a long way, and in this case, it goes a long way toward making me want these shoes. I like the orange peep-toes, but the yellow version with its slightly different shape is equally cool.

Which do you prefer? I could see either pair as the quirky exclamation point to an otherwise plain outfit. Shoes like these look fantastic with a white tee with skinny jeans, or a simple skirt. Both shoes are available from Pixie Market for $193 each.

• Nicole Balch is the founder of Making it Lovely, a design blog about living a stylish life and transforming the so-so. Catch up with all of Nicole’s posts here on Babble, and follow her on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook.

MY THOUGHTS

My oh my!  Those are really cute, beautiful shoes.  I agree that they are both cool.  But there's nothing cool about the price.  On the other hand, if you love beautiful shoes, price is no issue.  Or is it?

 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing great collection of shoes. I chose one from here for my wife for her b'day... Thanks for the post..

    ReplyDelete