Saturday, May 5, 2012

designing your own beautiful shoes

I found this article "Design Your Own Shoes on Line" by Suzanne Kantra of Techlicious.com.  What shoe buff will be able to resist? 

Just like the author, I know how it feels to spend hours and hours looking for the perfect pair of beautiful shoes.  Hundreds of times, I have wished for  a certain kind of heel to a certain kind of color, a certain kind of color to a certain kind of style.  Frustrating - not just for me but for the salesperson who's trying to make a living by convincing me that this particular pair is just the right pair of beautiful shoes. 

I'm sure one, if not all, of those sales persons wanted to tell me - "why don't you just design your own?".  Well,  why not?  And the worldwide web has caught up.

I checked on milkandhoneyshoes.com.  Wow!  You get to choose your style, material, color, piping, embellishments and, of course, your size.  The price of the beautiful shoes you are creating  is there for you to see as you go along.  I had a grand time simply designing my beautiful flat shoes.

The Shoe Design Studio is another great site for us lovers of beautiful shoes.  This site's a little bit more complicated.  You also get to choose the style, materials and colors but you need to click on the shoe part first. 

On the other hand, Shoes of Prey is too simple for me.  Or maybe I just couldn't find my way around the site.  What I liked about this site is I can design my beautiful shoes with a friend.  How cool is that?

Oh well, I just bought myself 4 pairs of shoes a barely a month ago.  I've just about spent my budget for beautiful shoes.  Next time I shop though, I won't go to the mall.  I think I'll give Milk and Honey a try.  How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment